ECBS 2008 is being held at W5 which is located in the Odyssey. W5 - who, what, where, when and why - is an interactive discovery zone for all ages that opened in the Spring of 2001. The centre is run by Museums and Galleries of Northern Ireland (MAGNI). W5 has five different zones or sectors Wow, Start, Go, See and Do. The conference will be utilising its state of the art conference facilities and lecture theatre.
The conference venue is located approximately 20 miles from Belfast International Airport (BFS) and 3 miles from Belfast City Airport (BHD). Shuttle Buses are available from both airports as well as taxis (which cost approx £30 from BFS & £7 from BHD).
- Overview map - getting to Belfast and the Conference Centre
- Detailed map - around the Conference Centre
- Belfast International Airport
- Timetable for shuttle bus from International Airport
- Belfast City Airport
- Timetable for shuttle bus from City Airport